- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We, Diligex, Inc. (“We” or “Diligex”) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal identification information that you voluntarily give us via email, through this website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your personal identification information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us and to perform services for you, if applicable. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Diligex complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including, where applicable the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Google Analytics and Third-Party Tools
Diligex uses tools such as “Google Analytics” to collect non-personal identification information about use of this site. Google Analytics and similar tools collect information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Diligex uses the information we get from Google Analytics and similar sources only to improve this site. Google Analytics and similar programs collect only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. Diligex does not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics or similar programs with personally identifiable information. Information collected through these tools may include browser name, the type of computer system, internet service provider, and technical information about how a user connects to this website.
- How We Use Collected Information
Diligex may collect and use your personal identification information and non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To provide support
- customers can submit technical support tickets via our website, and any information sent will be used to provide customer support and to contact the customer.
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We may also use the information to verify your account with us and maintain the safety and security of your account information and our products.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use non-personal identification information in the aggregate to understand how our site users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. We may also use aggregate non-personal identification information to measure the effectiveness and distribution of ads and services, and how people interact with our website, apps, and services.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If requested by you, we may also use your email address and/or contact information to send you electronic newsletters and information about products.
- Electronic Newsletters
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission for such use of your information.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following, except as explicitly authorized otherwise in writing by Diligex
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Diligex may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such login credentials.
- Your Content
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Diligex reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No Warranties
This Website is provided as-is with all faults, and Diligex expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Diligex, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Diligex, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Diligex from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Diligex is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Diligex is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Diligex and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York for the resolution of any disputes