Join our growing team of IT Professionals.
Diligex is seeking an IT Technician to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is an associate level position suitable for someone with 1-2 years of experience in IT. We’re looking for people who are passionate about technology and love making customers happy.
The Technician will work primarily from our Midtown NYC Office and/or at client locations. Candidates are required to live within 20 miles of Manhattan.
- Provide remote and onsite support for our customer base including support of desktops, applications, mobile devices and user accounts. This includes break/fix, root cause analysis, and implementation of preventative measures.
- Perform Level 1 technical support on our Help Desk team.
- Monitoring and management of various client systems, company services and business support systems.
- Create and update documentation of customer and business support systems. Documentation includes customer setup guides, client configurations and network diagrams
- Perform remote and onsite project work such as: client onboarding, office build outs, workstation setups and migrations.
- Work with our partners to monitor and maintain various hosted services offerings (Exchange, File, VoIP, Backup).
- Ensure the integrity and timeliness of in-house and client system backups.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors degree
- Technical certification from at least 1 major hardware/software vendors. MCP is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience providing outstanding customer service via phone, email, and in person in a technical support role.
- Experience working in a hands-on IT Support environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage a request queue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to think fast, make sound decisions and multitask.
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting a variety of issues on both Windows and Mac workstations.
- A flexible schedule that permits working Monday-Friday 8:30AM-6:30PM as well as nights and weekends for implementation work.
Proven Technical Proficiencies:
- Client Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS
- Mobile Devices: iOS, Android
- Microsoft Office 2013 and higher
- Microsoft Office 365 user administration
- Solid understanding of basic networking fundamentals (routing, NAT, DNS)
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked for a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- Have experience with PSA and RMM tools such as Kaseya, ConnectWise, Continuum, Labtech or N-Able
- Have your own transportation
What we offer you:
- Salary of $55,000+ based on experience, with additional benefits potential
- Health benefits
- Company sponsored 401k plan
- 14 flexible vacation days
- Technical training and equipment allowances
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org