IT Services for Creative and Marketing
We Keep Your Agency up and Running
Creative and Marketing Agencies depend on their IT Systems to produce and store their digital assets. Your creative and project teams needs to stay operational 100% of the time - downtime is not an option. Back-office matters such as IT can drain valuable time and resources away from what matters to your business. You need a Trusted IT Partner that you can count on to keep your team operational. Diligex has a core focus on IT Services for Creative and Marketing Agencies.
An IT Provider who can keep up with your demands and fast paced environment is critical to your success. We understand that you require immediate support to help fix IT issues whenever and wherever they happen.
Diligex is well versed with the needs of Creative and Marketing agencies. We understand the challenges that you face. We have experience with your workflow, applications and vendors.
IT Services for Creative and Marketing Agencies
- Industry specific software expertise:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut Pro
- QuickBooks, Xero, Harvest
- Extensive MacOS experience
- Project Management
- File Storage solutions from both Qnap and Synology using 10GBe connectivity
- Data backup and disaster recovery solutions from Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Hosted Voice/VoIP Provider monitoring and support
- Flat-rate, unlimited use of our NYC Local Help Desk Technicians
- One-stop-shop for all IT Support matters: we work with your IT vendors
- Infrastructure monitoring and management under our Managed IT platform
- Onsite Support when required
- Office 365 and G-Suite licensing and management
- Virtual Desktops allow your staff to seamlessly work from any location
- Project Management
- Strategic IT Consulting
5 Reasons why Creative and Marketing Agencies should Outsource their IT Support.
Human Capital. Your staff should be focused on getting jobs done on time, not IT Issues. Diligex provides an entire IT Department for a fraction of the cost of a single employee.
Technical Focus. You will need talented IT engineers with a broad range of IT skills and experience. By outsourcing IT, you get the depth and breadth of IT experience you need but can’t yet afford.
Offload Risk. Your assets, content and productions are the lifeblood of your business. You need an IT solution that ensure the availability of digital assets at all times, even in the event of a hardware crash. By outsourcing your IT, the provider assumes much of the data consistency and backup risk.
Avoid Wasted Expenses. As your storage and end-user demands grow, it makes sense to “turn-up” capacity rather than use your valuable capital to purchase it. Just pay for what you use rather than throw capital away on hardware and software that you will need to maintain, upgrade and eventually replace.
Time. Don’t waste your time doing patching, upgrades, and maintenance on your IT infrastructure. Get experts to do network connectivity, security, backup, disaster recovery, database administration, manage software applications, and more.
Born in New York City
Serving customers across the globe
1177 Avenue of The Americas
New York, NY 10036