IT Services for Executive Search
We Keep Your Firm Up and Running
Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies depend on their IT Systems to track searches and candidates. Your Search and Support teams needs to stay operational 100% of the time - downtime is not an option. Back-office matters such as IT can drain valuable time and resources away from what matters to your business. You need a Trusted IT Partner that you can count on to keep your team operational. Diligex has a core focus on IT Services for Executive Search Firms.
An IT Provider who can keep up with your demands and fast paced environment is critical to your success. We understand that you require immediate support to help fix IT issues whenever and wherever they happen.
Diligex is well versed with the needs of Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies. We understand the challenges that you face. We have experience with your workflow, applications and vendors.
IT Services for Medical Practices and Offices
- Industry specific software expertise:
- Recruitment Management Systems
- Cluen Encore, Bullhorn, FileFinder
- QuickBooks, Xero
- Hosted Voice/VoIP Provider monitoring and support
- GDPR and cybersecurity knowledge, including:
- Industry best practice polices
- Cybersecurity policy creation and adherence
- Audit guidance
- Disaster planning
- Flat-rate, unlimited use of our NYC Local Help Desk Technicians
- One-stop-shop for all IT Support matters: we work with your IT vendors
- Infrastructure monitoring and management under our Managed IT platform
- Onsite Support when required
- Office 365 and G-Suite licensing and management
- Virtual Desktops allow your staff to seamlessly work from any location
- Cloud based, automated data backup solutions
- Project Management
- Strategic IT Consulting
5 Reasons why Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies should Outsource their IT Support.
Human Capital. Your staff should be focused on matching candidates to jobs, not IT Issues. Diligex provides an entire IT Department for a fraction of the cost of a single employee.
Technical Focus. You will need talented IT engineers with a broad range of IT skills and experience. By outsourcing IT, you get the depth and breadth of IT experience you need but can’t yet afford.
Offload Risk. Storing personal information about candidates comes with an ever-evolving list of best practices and requirements that firms must adhere to. By outsourcing your IT, the provider assumes much of this risk. Diligex harbors specific industry-related knowledge—most importantly, those about security and compliance issues. With this knowledge, we can better ascertain and avoid inherent risks.
Avoid Wasted Expenses. As your storage and end-user demands grow, it makes sense to “turn-up” capacity rather than use your valuable capital to purchase it. Just pay for what you use rather than throw capital away on hardware and software that you will need to maintain, upgrade and eventually replace.
Time. Don’t waste your time doing patching, upgrades, and maintenance on your IT infrastructure. Get experts to do network connectivity, security, backup, disaster recovery, database administration, manage software applications, and more.
Born in New York City
Serving customers across the globe
1212 Avenue of The Americas
New York, NY 10036