It’s that time of year again! Only a few days left until the holidays, and you’re scrambling for a few more last minute gifts. Well, not to worry, again we’re here to help. We’ve complied some of our favorite tech gift ideas for this holiday season, which we are confident will appeal to someone that’s still left on your list. Following tradition for blog posts in years past (2018 and 2017), here is our 2019 Tech Gift Ideas list.
- Digital Picture Frame – This really is a universal gift – spouse, parent, friend, anyone. It’s hands down the best gift I’ve received in the last year. I can’t possibly print out and hang all the family photos I want to, so a digital picture frame lets me display them all! The best part of this particular frame is that you can instantly upload pictures to it via the app, as opposed to having to plug a USB into the computer and transfer pictures (really, who has time for that)? My son also loves seeing pictures of himself and recapping where we were/what we were doing at that time. So bonus = free toddler entertainment 😉
- Portable Photo Printer – Think parents/grandparents – especially those who get joy out of covering their fridge with printed photos. While you may have to provide instructions the first few times it’s used, I know I’m still providing my mom instructions on how to use the Walgreens app to print photos! Also, HP Web Support is available 7 days a week for free support.
- Stroller charger – For the busy mom in your life. This is something I have to get myself – how much more convenient does it get for busy moms – a stroller clip and charger in one? Because somehow, our phones are always in need of a charge ..
- Portable Sonos – For the music lover on your shopping list. Sonos are great speakers, and now with the Sonos Move, you can take that great speaker with you wherever you go. It’s versatile so you can keep it inside, but bring it with you outside should you want to use them there (they’re weather resistant) from time to time. No need for separate speakers!
- Dyson Styler – Really wow your girlfriend or wife with this one (but be willing to splurge). This hair styler can curl, wave, smooth and dry your hair, with no extreme (damaging) heat. With 7 different attachments, the important woman in your life can create any hairstyle she wants! Just be prepared for her to take a little longer getting ready to go out for the first few weeks while she experiments.
- Apple Airpods – Apple iPad – Apple TV – You really can’t go wrong with an Apple device. For anyone. Take your pick, they’ll all be appreciated and enjoyed.
- Smart Plug & Smart Bulbs – These are pretty cool for anyone, but especially those on your list who are “techy” and always need the latest gadgets. With Alexa, and Smart Plug and some Smart Bulbs, you can be turning the lights on and off by politely asking Alexa, setting a routine, or using the app, and not even by having to get off the couch!
There you have it – our favorites, which we hope become your favorites (or the favorites of someone on your list) this year. Happy shopping and happy holidays from everyone here at Diligex!